Tuesday, January 20

New Year starts with New Projects

One very nice girl will have a birthday soon and I was thinking what I can do for her? I love stitching, love beading... well, actually, all crafts, lol! But most of all I love to mix different kinds of craft.

So I chose one of Mill Hill designs which combines stitching and beading.  It is Hope from the series Words for Life.  Of cause this special girl doesn't know about it but I hope she will love it :) Just started this kit along with my Afghan crochet project.

У одной замечательной девушки скоро будет ден рождения и я долго думала, чтобы такого ей подарить?  Я люблю разные виды рукоделия, но больше всего мне нравятся комбинированые техники. Поэтому я остановила свой выбор на дизайне Mill Hill. Работа называется Hope (Надежда) из серии Words for Life. Конечно, подруга не знает о готовящемся подарке, но я надеюсь, что он ей понравится :)


And I would like to show my January ORT  jar for TUSAL . Well it has some yarn ends inside, I finally finished my chair cover made of granny squares.  I started it about two years ago and.. it looks awkward so I am not showing it :)








6 comments:

Magical Mystery said...

That looks like a lovely pattern! So cool to see both wool and embroidery thread in the same jar :)

Anonymous said...

What a sweet project for a friend. She will love it. Your ORTS look great.

Bea said...

I think your friend will love the project. Good start to the year.

craftingpaws said...

What an adorable project and I'm sure your friend will love it! Great ORTs and such a lovely jar, that they are in.

Jenny said...

Thank you girls!

Sue said...

Great looking pattern and pretty orts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...