Saturday, August 15

Howlite necklaces

Last Christmas we went to Jamaica  with my family and when I close my eyes I still can see the ocean, the sand and feel the breeze... This nostalgia ended up in two necklaces that remind me about my holidays. Probably I will do some more :)
  

Multicolor Dyed Howlite Set of Necklace and EaringsThis two strings necklace made with genuine polished Howlite chips. The colors varies from dark blue to off white. The matching colors of seed beads add freshness and airiness to the recklace.
For the next necklace I also used howlite chips (but the smaller size)  and aventurine chips.




На прошлое рождество мы ездили отдыхать на Ямайку и, закрывая глаза я попрежнему вижу океан, песок, чувствую легкий бриз... Эта ностальгия вылилась в создании бус с использованием камушков хаулита и авантюрина.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...